Reporting to our head of development, you will be responsible for defining and implementing technical solutions as part of our integrated digital team, working closely with front end developers and leading the back end development across a range of client projects.
Skills & Experience:
- You will have experience designing and developing software in the full life cycle using .Net technologies
- Can design and architect web applications into scalable, future ready technologies that will run on multiple platforms
- Experienced with MVC 5 and Angular JS
- ASP.Net in C# – Including MVC Framework/Razor, WebForms, XSLT
- Umbraco – tailoring the back-office for specific customers’ needs
- GIT source control with bitbucket code repository
- Previous experience working in a client facing environment
- A collaborative, imaginative, positive and productive attitude is critical
- Technology related degree preferred
We offer a competitive salary (£30k – £35k) dependent on qualifications and experience, and a company wide annual bonus scheme. Our benefits package includes a pension scheme, 23+ days holiday, flexible working, regular social events, a cycle to work scheme, childcare voucher scheme and more!
How to Apply:
Please send your CV and a portfolio of work to firstname.lastname@example.org & quote Liverpool Girl Geeks