Yozu are on the lookout for an enthusiastic, gifted individual with a proven interest and ability in UI/UX designer to join their creative design team. This is a truly unique opportunity for an accomplished UI/UX designer to undertake a wide variety of cutting-edge digital projects on behalf of some of the UK’s most recognisable household names.
Ideally you should have real-world experience of designing both user interfaces and experiences using a variety of tools in a professional or personal capacity. A talent in other languages such as React is also highly desirable.
The role is based in a vibrant area of Liverpool City Centre, in a relaxed and enjoyable work setting. You will be working in a highly collaborative environment and have input into all aspects of production.
You’ll be perfect for this position if you’re keen to interact with clients from the beginning of a development process and throughout, working alongside a supportive team of junior and senior creatives, to produce beautiful, rich applications.
In return you will benefit from exposure to some of the latest cutting-edge technologies, and will have the opportunity to see your work used in live production environments for some of the largest companies in the UK. Benefit and improve on your existing skills from working with other like-minded individuals who are keen to share their wealth of industry experience and knowledge with you.
- A kitchen full of snacks and treats, Jura Coffee Machine, team lunch every Wednesday, and regular team nights out ☕
- Dress how you’d like, they only pull the suits out on very special occasions 👩💼
- On-the-job mentoring and training 👩🏫
- Exposure to a wide range of cutting-edge technologies 👩💻
- Work with other likeminded, friendly, enthusiastic team members 👋
- Flexible working hours and arrangements ⌚
- Background in arts/design a strong advantage
- Knowledge of current design trends
- Great knowledge of Photoshop/Illustrator/XD
- Wireframing and prototyping using suitable tools
- Understand interaction design and be able to demonstrate the benefits of applying IxD methodologies such as goal-driven design to typical online user journeys
A little about them.
They’re a rapidly expanding team of over 25 software engineers that help SMEs and larger blue-chip corporations around the UK and abroad to better leverage technology within their business. They work closely with their clients to deliver applications that help to transform their business, and have fun coding solutions to interesting problems.
They take a mature approach to agile software development; they automate where possible, they’re agile where and when it matters, they work collaboratively with their clients, and they ship often and early.
Technologies and platforms they use include: Rails 5, ES6, React, CI via Semaphore and Bitbucket Pipelines, JIRA, Digital Ocean, Google Cloud, AWS, Git and so on!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com