Yozu are on the lookout for an enthusiastic, gifted individual with a proven interest and ability in mobile app development to join their team of software engineers. You will be helping them develop cross-platform mobile applications that interface with a number of their products and projects.
The role is based in a vibrant area of Liverpool City Centre, in a relaxed and enjoyable work setting. You will be working in a highly collaborative environment and have input into all aspects of production.
You’ll be perfect for this position if you’re keen to interact with clients from the beginning of a development process and throughout, working alongside a supportive team of junior and senior software development engineers, to produce a clean and effective application.
In return you will benefit from exposure to some of the latest cutting-edge technologies, and will have the opportunity to see your work used in live production environments for some of the largest companies in the UK. Benefit and improve on your existing skills from working with other like-minded individuals who are keen to share their wealth of industry experience and knowledge with you.
- A kitchen full of snacks and treats, Jura Coffee Machine, team lunch every Wednesday, and regular team nights out ☕
- Dress how you’d like, they only pull the suits out on very special occasions 👩💼
- On-the-job mentoring and training 👩🏫
- Exposure to a wide range of cutting-edge technologies 👩💻
- Work with other likeminded, friendly, enthusiastic team members 👋
- Flexible working hours and arrangements ⌚
- 3+ years of experience developing software or services in any language
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiastic, supportive and motivated personality
- Solid understanding of OO principles
- Natural ability with computers and technology in general
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to debug and diagnose in a sensible and methodical manner
- Ability to demonstrate past projects/code
A little about them
They’re a rapidly expanding team of over 25 software engineers that help SMEs and larger blue-chip corporations around the UK and abroad to better leverage technology within their business. They work closely with their clients to deliver applications that help to transform their business, and have fun coding solutions to interesting problems.
They take a mature approach to agile software development; they automate where possible, they’re agile where and when it matters, they work collaboratively with their clients, and they ship often and early.
Technologies and platforms they use include: Rails 5, Spring Boot, ES6, React, CI via Semaphore and Bitbucket Pipelines, JIRA, Digital Ocean, Google Cloud, AWS, Git and so on!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com